- April 13
- HOB Man Triumphs At Inaugural Opal Award Ceremony
- HOB Salons Leeds Welcome New Franchisee
- March 13
- HOB Salons' Surprise 30th Anniversary Party
- HOB Salons Are Hair Awards 2013 Best Salon Group
- February 13
- HOB Salons Teams Compete For Wild Card Entry Into Trend Vision 2013
- January 13
- HOB Elstree Is Celebrity Hotspot
- December 12
- HOB Salons Find Fame At The Fellowship
- The HOB Creative Team Make HJ's British Hairdressing Awards Hall Of Fame!
- November 12
- HOB Salons Take Centre Stage At Ideal Home Show... At Christmas
- HOB Say Mo Mo Mo In The Lead Up To Ho Ho Ho
- HOB Salons Are On Stand By For Cancer Research's Stand Up To Cancer
- Enjoying Winning Education At The HOB Academy
- October 12
- Local Duncan Street hairdresser takes on the world as he wins GOLD and secures ticket to Madrid Awards Finale!
- September 12
- The Best In British Hairdressing Take 'Hairspray' To The West End For New Talent Charity Gala
- Celebrity Big Brother Evictees Check Out Of The House And Into HOB Salons
- HOB Academy Promises 30% Off Education For 2013
- August 12
- Final Preparations Are Underway For New Talent Spotlight With The Help Of HOB Salons
- The Best In British Hairdressing Alongside Mac Style New Talent For West End Charity Gala
- HOB Salons Remains Favourite Location For Prime Time TV!
- TOWIE’S Billi Mucklow Goes For The Chop
- July 12
- The Olympic Torch Comes To HOB Salons Temple Fortune
- HOB Salons Styles Latest Big Brother Evictee
- HOB Salons' Akin Konizi Is Nominated For The 2012 British Hairdresser Of The Year Award
- Celebrities Flock To HOB Salons For Expert Hair Care
- June 12
- Men's Grooming Heads For Excellence
- HOB Salons Show They Are Leaders In Their Trade Once Again As They Prepare For UK Trend Vision Final 2012
- May 12
- HOB Salons Celebrate A Successful Year At The HOB Awards 2012
- April 12
- The Only Way Is HOB For ‘Lauren’s Way’
- HOB Education Takes Turkey By Storm
- March 12
- Celebrity presenters The Mac Twins call upon London Salon Of The Year for shoot with Dune Shoes
- HOB Salons take the stage at Ideal Home Show
- February 12
- HOB Salons are crowned London Salon and Regional Salon Group at Hair Magazine Awards
- HOB Salons team compete for wild card entry into Trend Vision
- National Television Awards Call Upon HOB Salons For Award Winning Hair
- January 12
- HOB Salons have Fresh Approach for Academy open day
- Spring / Summer Trend Report 2012
- December 11
- Winning Streak Continues For HOB Salons
- November 11
- Akin Konizi of HOB Salons is announced British Hairdresser of the Year for a third time at the British Hairdressing Awards
- Z One Request HOB Salons To Infuse Their Consumer Experience
- HOB Salons Help E.D.S Strut In Style
- Sharp Cuts Only For 'I'M A Celeb' Contestant Pat
- October 11
- HOB SALONS Scoops two awards at the Wella Professionals International Trend Vision Award 2011 Event in New York City
- HOB Salons Hold Hair High at BINTM Live
- Northwood Stylist requested for X-Factor Hair Team
- HOB Salons take London Fashion Week by Storm
- Kerry Katona Takes Bit ‘OFF’ The Side For Big Brother Appearence
- September 11
- HOB Salons Make It To New York
- HOB Salons Take Education To New Heights With The Launch Of The HOB Assistant Academy
- HOB Salons are Selected for Elite Industry Team
- Hertford Is The New Home To The Best In British Hairdressing!
- Lights, Camera, Action for Local Essex Salon
- August 11
- Pixie Lott Rocks New Locks
- HOB Salons Predict The Autumn/Winter 2011 Hair Styles
- July 11
- HOB Salons Score The Hattrick In British Hairdressing Awards Nominations
- HOB Salons Style Former Arsenal And England Football Ace
- Gerrards Cross Welcome The British Colour Technician Of The Year Winners!
- HOB Salons Are The Confirmed Stylists For Britain's Next Top Model Live 2011
- Towie Stars Get The Award-Winning Treatment
- June 11
- HOB Salons' Akin Konizi is nominated for the 2011 British Hairdresser of the year award...and gets set to regain his title
- HOB Salons Ace the styling for top tennis players
- Awarding Talent... HOB Salons Darren Bain is a Finalist for 2011 your Hair magazine image of the year award
- Pixie Lott requests HOB Salons for new Lipsy clothing range
- Towie's Maria says 'the only way is HOB'
- The best in British is coming to Potters Bar
- HOB salons work wonders on Waissel
- Mar 11
- HOB Salons Give Royal Rewards This April
- Cancer Research UK Fashion Event is a 'HOB' Success
- David Koma calls upon HOB Salon's experience for Londons Fashion Week
- Feb 11
- The "Textured Turban" Look
- HOB Salons Styles the Hair For Louie Spence's Showbusiness Season Finale
- Pixie's Locks Get Preened for the 2011 Brits...
- Ellie Goulding Gets Set for the 2011 Elle Style Awards!
- Jan 11
- X-Factor Finalist Katie Waissel Gets Preened Ahead of Her 25th Birthday Bash
- HOB Salons Styles Angellica Bell for National Television Awards
- Dec 10
- HOB salons look set for a colourful 2011
- Nov 10
- Pixie Lott And Ellie Goulding Are Top Of The Locks!
- HOB Salons Future Talent Show Their 'Skills'
- Wella Professionals Styling Team Get the Beauty Magazine Team Ready For Their Annual Awards In Style
- HOB Salons Gets Raising For Pinktober!
- Fellowship Of British Hairdressing - An Evening With Akin Konizi
- Oct 10
- HOB Salons Has Leeds' Best Hairdresser
- HOB Salons Style Britain's Top Models
- Sep 10
- Ultimate Big Brother Housemate Visits HOB Salons
- HOB Salons Style Photoshoot For Team Gb With Adidas And Stella Mccartney
- Ellie Goulding Gets Her Locks Pampered Ahead Of Bestival Gig
- Peaches Geldof Visits HOB Salons Camden Brunette, But Exits Blonde
- Aug 10
- HOB Salons' Art Team Predict The Latest Hair Trends
- JuL 10
- Akin magic for the ghd creative art team
- Jun 10
- HJ's British Hairdresser of the Year Akin Konizi to defend title at the 2010 British Hairdressing Awards
- May 10
- HOB Leeds Get a Visit From Pop Icon Pixie Lott
- HOB salons hits twenty with Ruislip opening
- April 10
- HOB salons style the hair for alternative fashion week 2010
- Jake Unger of HOB Camden selected for the ghd artistic team!
- HOB salons raises over £25,000 for HAIRraising
- March 10
- Akin Konizi is announced Global Brand Ambassador for ghd
- HOB Amersham opens in support of Great Ormond Street
- HOB team style hair for World Cup charity single
- The HOB Awards 2010
- HOB announce charity fundraising day for Great Ormond Street
- London Hairdresser of the Year launches new college facilities
NEED TO KNOW STYLES
Moving on from autumn/winter 11, hair is set to be all about high shine finishes blended with more classic shapes in line with the summer months. With inspiration sought from the likes of Victoria Beckham's spring/summer 12 collection, through to more elegant shapes of Christian Dior, this season is expected to see an exciting and innovative array of styles, colours and shapes.
Taking inspiration from the 1920s and 1960s, this spring/summer hair will be sporting a more structured outline that oozes volume and is complemented with a soft finish. Sported perfectly by A-list actress, Michelle Williams, a strong side-parting combined with delicate movement encaptures the glamour of the sixties perfectly therefore making it the must-have look for the coming season.
Whether your hair is at your shoulders or further down your back, the warmer temperatures are set to see longer lengths working with blunt, strong shapes. With layers being grown out, hair will naturally take an elegant yet bohemian more undone twist, whilst working with a must-have centre parting will give immediate structure to your face shape sported beautifully on model and fashion muse Daphne Groenveld. It will be all about glossy hair this season as on Burberry's spring/summer 12 collection so always have your shine spray on hand!
THE MUST-HAVE SUMMER STYLE
The ponytail is without a doubt, a key look this season. Moving on from autumn/winter 10 where it was all about the mid-tail, this season is going to be focussed on the pony at the nape of the neck. Best worn simply polished, team this with a low-side parting or opt for a more statement finish with all the hair brushed back from the face. To get this look right opt for straight, smooth locks to get the best out of your ponytail as seen on Derek Lam's recent collection.
THE NO-FUSS DO
Demonstrated beautifully on the showcase of Victoria Beckham's spring/summer 12 collection, this style is set to make a statement this season. The perfect look to take you from beach to bar, this half-up-half-down style has taken a modern twist working with more of a wet look, glossy finish. Sporting straight layers, or bohemian beach waves? This style works whatever and is all about showing off so have your grips and serum at the ready.
A trend that never goes out of fashion, the plait continues to be a must for the warmer months. Demonstrated beautifully on the Valentino catwalk this season, the milkmaid plait is the easy look that's perfect for those bad hair days. The key? Work with soft texture and loose tendrils around the face to wear this look effortlessly.
Unlike women's trends that change and transform from season to season, Men's hair trends slowly evolve over time with subtle changes bringing them up to date! Spring/summer 12 is going to be seeing three key hair trends varying from sexy and sleek through to more textured styles.
THE SLICKED BACK UNDERCUT
This is set to be one of the biggest trends for men this coming season. With a strong influence coming from the 1920s, this smart yet edgy style will be a must for those looking for an image shake up. Suitable for most hair types and can be worn either straight or wavy, this style is all about the short back and sides, with the length on top being combed back creating a slick and shiny finish. Capturing the essence of the 20s perfectly with this style is Boardwalk Empire actor Michael Pitt, and we predict English actor Tom Hardy will be following suit soon.
Ideal for those looking for a more relaxed style throughout the warmer months, this swept forward, no-fuss look is great for younger men that are looking to make a statement, but it is essential to wear this look with attitude. As seen on Burberry's SS12 collection, this look is all about keeping the sides of your hair relaxed and loose whilst exaggerating texture throughout the length on top demonstrated perfectly on McFly's Dougie Poynter.
CLASSIC CITY LOOK
A trend that has been prominent throughout AW11 is set to stay for another season! Instantly enhancing chiselled features, this look is popular from the young through to old, sported perfectly on Louis Vuitton's SS12 collection as well as first-class footballer David Beckham and Take That heartthrob Gary Barlow. This look is simple to achieve and perfect to wear, sporting short back and sides, whilst keeping the length on top slicked over on a strong side parting.
IT'S ALL ABOUT COLOUR
Spring/summer 12 is going to be showcasing a more dramatic, sensual and beautiful colour palette displayed perfectly throughout Marc Jacobs, Christian Dior and Louis Vuitton's most recent collections. Inspired by the 60s with a twist of 1920s noir, colour is going to be expressing femininity at its best with a playful and tailored edge. Seeing the blonde palette working with pastel shades such as soft peach, lemon bliss, champagne blonde, lily white beige through to blueberry white and pale sky blue. The brunette palette will be working with tones such as hemp, nude, cinnamon, burnt oak and soft bronze, whilst red heads will be sporting warmer and brighter hues like tangerine red, vibrant bronze, coral red and raspberry fuchsia. The coming season is also going to see the black palette influenced by the noir of the 1920's demonstrating glamorous hues such as deep midnight black.